Arabic Interpreters in Houston
The Arabic speaking community in Houston is actually quite a large one. Out of the 63,000 Muslims living in Houston, around 23,300 in the area speak the Arabic language.
As a significant part of the Houston population and community, many have found themselves in need of Arabic interpreting services to break down any language barriers between them and their client, patient, or another Arabic-speaking individual. That is where CIT steps in! With such a large Arabic-speaking community in Houston, the need for an Arabic interpreter has been on the rise over the past few years and continues.
Why should you choose CIT for Arabic interpreters?
- Our Arabic interpreters are certified and more than qualified for even the most demanding fields and complex assignments out there. We provide court certified and medically certified Arabic interpreters for all legal or medical assignments. They are highly experienced in these fields and promise a flawless and accurate interpretation.
- Our Arabic interpreters bring nothing but professionalism, accuracy, and skill to the assignment at hand as well as a great attitude with all clients and participants.
- Our professional Arabic interpreters also provide cultural knowledge that helps connect people who only speak English with the person they seek to understand. An interpreter can help make an Arabic client or patient more comfortable knowing there is someone there to understand them in their preferred language. Our interpreters can relate to other Arabic speakers without crossing any boundaries.
- CIT has been known to cover every Arabic interpreting assignment that has been brought our way. No assignment goes uncovered! We have an Arabic interpreter for all settings and needs.
- Our ability to cover assignments is unmatched. We can cover Arabic interpreting assignments months and weeks in advance, the day before, or even same-day rush assignments.
- Not only do our Arabic interpreters provide such a great service, but our team at CIT goes above and beyond for our clients as well. We are available 24/7 including weekends and after hours.
Arab American Cultural & Community Center
Sitting on 13 acres of land in Southwest Houston is the Arab American Cultural & Community Center. The non-profit, non-sectarian and non-political center was designed to serve the needs of Arab-Americans and the general community of Houston. Here is where you will find the culture, art, and language of the Arab-American community highlighted and preserved. This facility is used for gatherings and to celebrate holidays and festive occasions. Children come here to play as well as learn about Arab history and heritage.