Arabic Interpreters in Long Beach
Long Beach is a large, heavily populated city with so much cultural diversity and ethnic history. One of the communities that stand out, in particular, is the Arabic speaking community. At CIT, the need for Arabic interpreters in Long Beach does not come as an uncommon request. From legal to medical and everything in between, Arabic interpreters are utilized to facilitate the flow of conversation between the English speaker and the native Arabic speaker.
Our Arabic interpreters are highly requested for their professionalism and skilled accuracy. Our clients have been known to request us time and time again and consistently pass refer us to others.
Legal and Medical Arabic Interpreting
At your next legal or medical assignment, contact CIT to reserve your certified Arabic interpreter. These interpreters guarantee a true and accurate interpretation. Certified interpreters have gone through the rigorous courses and passed all the exams necessary to be able to interpret in such demanding fields. Our certified Arabic interpreters re trusted in knowing what they are doing whether they are in a courtroom or medical setting.
- Legal Interpreting – When hiring a court-certified Arabic interpreter from CIT, you are hiring a master linguist who is well-versed in legal terminology. They have a strong grasp of the litigation system and justice system as well. They are highly experienced in interpreting in high-pressure situations most legal settings can bring.
- Medical Interpreting – For your next medical appointment or doctor exam, think CIT. CIT has the largest network of medically certified Arabic interpreters in not only Long Beach, but in the nation as well. Our medically certified interpreters are trained to interpret in medical settings which include ample amounts of complex medical terminology. With their certifications, you can trust the interpretation between the patient and healthcare worker, doctor, or nurse will be flawless and true. Not only will you trust our interpreters, but the patient as well.
On-site, Telephonic and VRI (Video Remote Interpreting) Services
- On-site Interpreting – When you request one of our Arabic interpreters to appear in person to your next assignment, you are requesting our on-site services. When the interpreter is present, they have a strong sense of professionalism and also always have amazing attitudes when interpreting. We always have our interpreters appear early to the assignments to allow time to settle and gather information about the assignment.
- Telephonic Interpreting – Are you or your client unable to appear on-site, but still, need to use our services? Not a problem. CIT offers telephonic interpreting services conducting over the phone. Our interpreters are experienced in telephonic interpreting services and make you feel as if you are all in the same room with the same level of professionalism as on-site would bring.
- VRI (Video Remote Interpreting) – If you are unable to appear on-site, but still want to be able to see the interpreter, try our VRI services. Our Arabic interpreters are very savvy with these services and will not leave you disappointed!
Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpreting Services
Whether you need an Arabic interpreter for a large audience or just a one-on-one client meeting, we have an interpreter for you! Our Arabic interpreters are skilled in both consecutive and simultaneous interpretation.
Our interpreters excel in consecutive interpretation and are patient with the native Arabic speaker as they wait for them to get their statement out and then interpret it into English to the other non-Arabic speaking party.
When you have a large crowd or audience to interpret to, CIT has the best Arabic interpreter for your simultaneous interpretation! CIT also has interpreting equipment available for rental.