Arabic Interpreters in New York
CIT is well-known for onsite and remote interpretation for Arabic. As we all know, New York City is one of the nation’s largest and most heavily populated cities, and has a large Arabic-speaking community, living across all five boroughs. Tens of thousands of people in New York City speak Arabic. With such a large porting of the population speaking either only Arabic or using English as their second language, CIT is here to provide quality Arabic interpreters in New York City.
Areas We Cover
When it comes to reserving an interpreter for your next assignment, CIT provides prompt, excellent support for Arabic language interpretation. We have always been able to cover any assignment that comes our way. We cover everything from legal to medical to educational to business and everything in between.
- Legal Interpreting – Legal assignments are known to have heavy legal terminology and high-pressure matters. We provide the top court-certified Arabic interpreters for these assignments. They are very experienced in interpreting in legal situations and helping to ease the process of communication between the parties. Here are some legal settings we cover:
- Prison interviews
- Asylum hearings
- Administrative hearings
- Attorney/client meetings
- Document signings
- Deposition readbacks
- Medical interpreting – The difficulty of a patient trying to speak with or relay their concerns to their doctor or healthcare worker is all too common. Everything should be made clear when it comes to healthcare. CIT provides the top medically certified Arabic interpreters in the area. Our interpreters are extremely well-versed in complicated medical terminology and are experienced in medical situations. Here are some medical settings we can cover:
- Medical appointments
- Doctor reviews/exams
- Doctors diagnosis
- Medication reviews
- Everything in between – For assignments that don’t require a certified Arabic interpreter, CIT will still always provide a professional, accurate, and experienced interpreter. Here are some of the other settings you can find an Arabic interpreter:
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Public meetings
- Board meetings
- Employee interviews/reviews
- Religious functions
- + So much more!
Services We Offer
Our interpreting services can be requested for in-person or even remote interpreting. They are set in place to facilitate your assignment with the option of convenience. Our interpreting services include on-site, telephonic, and Video Remote Interpreting.
- On-site interpreting – For all in-person requests, CIT provides our on-site interpreting services. We always advise our interpreters of an early arrival and to bring forth not only professionalism but a positive attitude as well.
- Telephonic interpreting – All telephonic assignments are conducted over-the-phone. If you are unable to appear in person for your assignment then these services are just for you. They are conducted just as accurately as any on-site assignment.
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) – If you are unable to attend your assignment in person but would still like to see all attendees, our VRI services are just for you. Our interpreters are well-versed and experienced with all video conferencing platforms. They are able to ease the process and make everyone feel as if they are in the same room!
Why Choose CIT?
For your next Arabic interpreting assignment in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island or Long Island, look no further than to CIT. We have some of the most qualified and certified Arabic interpreters in New York as well as the nation. We guarantee coverage for every assignment.