Are you looking for a professionally experienced company to translate your document from Chinese to English? CIT is here to offer you those exact services. CIT offers professional and accurate Chinese translation services that you won’t see anywhere else.
Not only do we translate from Chinese to English, but from English to Chinese as well. We have some of the top-quality translators in the industry. Specifically with Chinese translations, since there are so many dialects within the language itself, we understand the need for a true and correct translation. We guarantee to provide the perfect translator for your target audience. There isn’t a document that we won’t translate!
Types of documents CIT Works With
- Certificates -When it comes to your identity, your status, or even proof of your education, CIT provides the translation services to provide a true translation.
- Academic records – Something as important as your academic background should hold just as much significance and value as it did before it was translated.
- Research papers
- Report cards
- Court documents – Any legal document can make or break a case. Our certified translators have the skills, training, and extensive knowledge of legal vocabulary and are guaranteed to translate your document accurate and true.
- Deposition transcripts
- Medical records – Your health should never go mistranslated. CIT has certified translators that know a wide range of medical terminology to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- Treatment plans
- Doctor reviews
- Marketing – Getting your idea or product translated should be no different than any other translation of a document. We want to make sure you reach all target audiences.
- Social media
Forms of written Chinese
China is a country with many different dialects, seven to be exact, from different regions. Since these diverse spoken dialects are not mutually intelligible, this also means they have different written structures. Consisting of over 20,000 distinct characters, the Chinese language is so detailed and complex that any slight change in the character can change the context and meaning of the statement, phrase thought, or idea.
Chinese writing dates back over 3,000 years and is also one of the official languages in the United States with over 1.3 billion native speakers worldwide. Our unrivaled Chinese translations help you meet this massive group!
There are two different forms of written Chinese: Simplified and Traditional.
Simplified Chinese was first introduced by the People’s Republic of China to create a simpler style of the original written Traditional Chinese. This was implemented in order to increase the literacy rate. Simplified Chinese is just a more smooth and uncomplicated version of Traditional Chinese. Simplified Chinese can be found in the areas of Mainland China, Malaysia, and Singapore. Traditional Chinese, however, is still primarily used in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Why Choose CIT for Chinese Translation Needs?
When it comes to getting your document translated, whether it is to or from Chinese, CIT guarantees to provide you will nothing but fantastic work. From top to bottom, no word will go un-translated. With many of our translators being native Chinese speakers and writers, you can expect nothing more than accuracy, professionalism, and a true translation. Our highly educated translators will know exactly if Simplified or Traditional Chinese will be required. Not only does CIT provide the best Chinese translations around, but we also have unbeatable rates and the fastest turnaround time!