Cal Interpreting & Translations greatly values your privacy and implements the following policies to clarify how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected, such as providing interpreting quotes.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Additionally, Cal Interpreting & Translations offers the option to receive a quote for any of our services, or reserve a Court Certified interpreter using our “Interpreter Request Form”. The information that is collected to facilitate your request is treated with the strictest observance to confidentiality. Your confidential information will not be disseminated to any person or entity that is not directly involved in facilitating your request. All confidential information that related to healthcare matters are collected and maintained in a manner consistent with HIPAA guidelines. If a signed confidentiality agreement is required, you may inform us beforehand so that a principle from Cal Interpreting may execute it for your records.
Cal Interpreting & Translations Also has a strict no Spam policy. We will not send unsolicited e-mails from any information that is gathered through our website, and your information will not be disseminated to third-party organizations.
Our staff is trained to maintenance confidential information and adheres to all stringent standards set forth. We are glad to answer any questions that you may have, or address any concerns, so please feel free to contact us regarding our privacy policies.