Dari Translator & Interpreter
Being one of the two Persian languages spoken in Afghanistan, even though it is still often referred to as Farsi, Dari was endorsed by the Afghan government as the official language in 1964. Over Farsi, it was known to be respectful to speak Dari in public situations. As many of the Afghanistan people migrated West and settled themselves in the United States, Dari has become one of the core languages, making it extremely hard to distinguish a native speaker from a trained, professional translator or interpreter.
In total, as of 2017 there are approximately 27million native speakers, making up 77% of the Afghan nation. Across the United States alone, Persian Dari speakers have established themselves in the largest cities such as Los Angeles, Seattle, Detroit, and New York City. Many native speakers have become fluent in both their core language as well as English. Due to this, CIT has secured its services, worldwide in addition to nationwide, to initiate language connections. CIT is aware of the necessity to maintain cultural awareness and ensure individuals that it is present in any setting of our interpreting services.
The Dari language is made up of several dialects, they are:
Seeing as so many dialects of Dari exist, you need to work with CIT to find a translator or interpreter to do the job right. Many untrained linguists simply work in the dialect they know, causing mistakes and putting the entire line of communication in jeopardy. With CIT, we only bring you the best.
CITs influence in the Afghani Community
CIT has been at the forefront of assisting the Afghani community with bridging their communication barriers and providing but not limited to interpreter, translation, and escort services. CIT understands the necessity of the accuracy of your interpretation that we provide only qualified professionals who are experienced in any industry. We are here to make sure you are comfortable and are able to communicate with ease.
- Medical – Doctor’s appointments, Exams, Tests, Specialty appointments, Surgeries, and Follow-ups.
- Legal – Lawyer/client meetings, Depositions, Witness interviews, Mediations, Divorce litigations, Hearings, and Trials.
- Government – Immigration and asylum interviews, Trials and ceremonies, and Delegation escorts.
- Public – Meetings, Interviews, Fairs, Community Events, and Religious functions.
- Education – Parent/Teacher Conferences, IEP meetings, Presentations, Performances.
- Business – Board meetings, Seminars, Oversea appointments, Interviews, Employee workshops and training, Human resource meetings.
CITs team of qualified professional interpreters are provided to assist you in any form you need. Providing Dari services worldwide, we are there to communicate for you consistently 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- On-site/Face-to-Face interpreting
- Over-the-phone interpreting
- Video remote interpreting
- Document translations
Why choose CIT for your lingual needs?
Our team of qualified professionals is not only experienced in interpreting in any type of setting and environment, our interpreters are dedicated to your satisfaction and committed to to the success of your well-being. We understand the frustration of not being able to successfully communicate your needs, so we provide peace of mind. We offer you a 100% satisfaction guaranteed and will beat any competitor’s rates!