Website Accessibility Policy
We want everyone to be able to use, navigate, and interact with our website.
Accessibility features on calinterpreting.com
- Invisible skip links that lead screen reader users directly to the main content on a page
- Keyboard accessible navigation and forms
- Headers that help define page organization
- Videos that are captioned and include transcripts and audio description
- Color contrast that assists reading for people who are color blind or have vision impairments
- For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cal Interpreting & Translations is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of CalInterpreting.com Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on CalInterpreting.com website:
Phone: +1 888 737 9009
Postal address: P2501 W. Burbank Blvd. Ste. 311, Los Angeles, CA 90025
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.